boy border





Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chocolate Cake For One

No chocolate or sweets in the house, and it's around 100 degrees outside--too hot for baking even if I had the energy.  Conditions are just right for a microwave cake recipe I found last year online.

Chocolate Cake For One
4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T baking cocoa
1 egg
3 T milk
3 T oil
3 T chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract

Add dry ingredients to mug. Mix well. Add egg. Mix thoroughly. Add milk and vanilla. Mix again. Place mug in microwave. Cook on high for 3 minutes. Allow to cool and eat right out of the mug!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I really want to try this!

Kat Gott said...

I might have to try this! At the least, I'm going to share it on my Facebook page. Thanks for sharing!!!

Jenny said...

It is pretty yummy. Has that chewy microwaved consistency but satisfies a chocolate craving, and you're not tempted by an entire cake!